RESORT RULES – HAVE FUN!!!
- Campers and Visitors must register as they enter the campground.
- Office Hours: Mon – Sat 9AM to 5 PM, Sun 9AM – 2PM
- Campground fees vary by site and area and are based on 2 adults and 2 children (under 11 years). Check office for extra persons and visitor fees ($25/per guest). Maximum persons per site are 6. Anyone not abiding by rules will be asked to leave without refund. Visitor parking provided in designated area.
- Only two vehicles and one RV per site. Golf carts count as one vehicle.
- Speed limit – 5 MPH. Watch for children.
- Quiet hours are 11 PM – 8 AM. Check out time – 11 AM.
- Place garbage in dumpsters that are located by the exit. Household garbage only.
- Rubber donuts are required on sewer connections by Florida law.
- No site changes or moving picnic tables without approval from office.
- No blocking or parking on other sites.
- No tents, screen rooms, or deck in RV area (unless attached to awning on slab).
- No vehicle, boat or RV washing without approval from office. No firearms or fireworks in campground.
- No grills on picnic tables. No dumping of charcoal on ground or in fire pits.
- Campfires are allowed in the rings provided at each site.
- No garbage in fire pits.
- Please do not pour cooking grease/oil on base of trees.
- Pets are welcome. The management reserves the right to refuse aggressive breeds. THEY POOP-YOU SCOOP. Pets are to always be leashed and never left unattended. Barking will not be tolerated. Vaccination certificates to be filed in office.
- Pets are not allowed in the pool area.
- Pets are not allowed in the cabins or house rental.
- Parents are responsible for the safety and conduct of their children. Parents will be held liable for all damages, acts of vandalism, or injury caused by their children. Children must be at campsite by quiet hours. We recommend children wear shoes in and around campground.
- Children are not permitted in the bathhouse, laundry or pool unless accompanied by an adult.
- Children under the age of 16 are not allowed in the spa.
- Golf cart operators must be at least 16 years old with valid driver’s license and proof of golf cart insurance. All persons must be seated. NO STANDING. Reckless driving will result in loss of driving privileges. No driving between campsites. Golf carts must be in campground fenced in area only. NO GOLF CARTS ON COUNTY ROAD OR IN BAR OR LOUNGE AREA PER GILCHRIST COUNTY LAW.
- NO LIFEGUARD ON DUTY – SWIM AT YOUR OWN RISK. DANGER – no diving or jumping from any dock in Spring Area, Floating Dock, Pool or Spa.
- Adults must accompany children (16 or younger) to swimming area.
- No kids under 16 in the spa (its a health violation). You’ll be asked to permanently leave the pool area if you choose to disobey the rule.
- No smoking in the pool area. You’ll be asked to permanently leave the pool area if you choose to disobey the rule.
- No coolers allowed in pool area. No outside food or drink* allowed in the pool area. Sundays, you can bring in your own drinks, plastic only-no coolers on Sunday though.
- Monday – Saturday All food and beverages must be purchased from Ellie Ray’s restaurant.
BOAT RAMP AND FLOATING DOCK
- Check with office for dock space availability. ALL SPACES are reserved.
- No charge to launch boat if you’re a registered camper.
- STORE VEHICLE AND BOAT TRAILER IN DESIGNATED AREA IN CAMPGROUND. Do not park your boat trailers in bar/lounge parking lot. You will be charged $5.00 for each violation.
- Do not clean fish on docks or throw parts in the river.
- We do not give refunds for any reason but a credit* will be issued for future use. No show will forfeit entire deposit. No refunds for cancellations. We do not give refunds due to weather conditions or personal reasons. No refunds or *credits on any Holiday or special event for any reason. Three day and four day minimum fee on holidays and must be paid in advance. We do not give refunds for any reason, we do however offer a credit* to be used at a later date. *Credits may not be used on holidays or special event weekends and credits will not be given to those who cancel on holiday or event weekends.
- Campground is not responsible for damages caused by falling limbs or trees or by severe weather conditions.