There’s Fun For Everyone at
Ellie Ray’s RV Resort
While our #1 Rule here at Ellie Ray’s is “We want our guests to have fun and enjoy themselves.” We do have a few other rules that are in place to ensure that everyone who visits or stays at Ellie Ray’s has a safe, fun, and memorable Day-Cation.
Experience The Local Activities
Somewhere on the Sante Fe River
A Little Leisure, a Lil Rock ‘n Roll, Ellie Ray’s has it All!
Take a ride through the pines and experience the Floridian jungle halfway through as you test out the speed and handle of your golf cart. Sunbathe on the dock, watch the manatees or catch a fish!
Enjoy the sunset on the swinging love seat overviewing the river. Turn your music on and fire up your grill. Thing is, life here is easy breezy.
Ellie Ray’s Activities
- Swim in the clear, freshly fed spring
- Swim in the Olympic size, heated pool & jacuzzi with river views
- Snorkel for fish and manatees
- Fish for tonight’s dinner: black bass and crawdads
- Canoe ride or float down the Santa Fe River
- Nature trails along the river, through the pines and lush jungle
- Wildlife watching, turtles, birds, deer, even turkeys
- Golf hole – 3 tees (2 par 3, 1 par 4)
- Boat ramp for water sport activities
- Free Wifi
- Lounge with live music and pool tables, see event calendar for events
Gilchrist County Activities
- Floating the river at Itchetucknee Spring Park
- Bob’s River Place
- Scuba Dive the four, freshwater springs, or drift dive the less explored
- Underwater canyons of the Santa Fe River
- Dive Training
- Kayak Tours
- Fishing tournaments
- Horse Riding
- Hunt Game at Trophy Hill Plantation or Suwannee River Ranch.
- Clay shooting or hunting at the Waccasassa Plantation
- Trail Fiding
- Suwannee River Music Festival
- Antique shopping
- Gator Football, tailgate and catch a home game at Ben Hill Griffin Stadium, aka “The Swamp”
- Gainesville Farmers Market, locally grown food, and artisans craftsmanship.
- Coca Cola bottling plant, now home to the Suwannee Valley Quilt Shoppe in Trenton
- The 409 Historical Building houses the Suwannee Valley Stained Glass Works and Art Gallery, where more than 100 local artists display their art.
- Gulf Coast Fishing Excursion
Call For Our RV Spaces, Camping, Cabin, House Rental, and Recreational Watercraft Rates
Ellie Ray's RV Resort
3349 Northwest 110th St. Branford, FL 32008
Friday 9AM – 5PM
Saturday 9AM – 5PM
Sunday 9AM – 2PM
Book Your Day-Cation